Bruce McLaren Trust Supporters Club Additional Information The trust is a voluntary organisation with Registered Charitable status. Its funding comes from Member’s subscriptions, donations, admission fees, merchandise sales, special Sponsorships and grants. Your subscription will provide support for projects such as the maintenance of the archives and memorabilia and development of the Education programs. Aims and Objectives
- To promote the memory of Bruce McLaren in perpetuity.
- To display cars constructed or associated with Bruce McLaren and his team.
- To collect, archive and display Bruce McLaren related motor racing history and memorabilia
- To support the preservation of motor racing history and heritage in New Zealand, linking the
- past, the present and the future.
- To promote and administer the Bruce McLaren Trust Supporters Club and the Bruce McLaren Trust Premier Club.
- To support the Bruce McLaren Intermediate School and other schools where possible, in their endeavour to educate young people about the achievements of an outstanding example and mentor in Bruce McLaren
- To support endeavours promoting driving skills and road safety in New Zealand.